LISTING: QC Chemist – Liquid Chemistry (wet lab)
My client in Elk Grove Village, IL is searching for a QC Chemist, if you or anyone you know of is interested please email your resume to us for immediate consideration.
Preferred: 3-7 years’ experience in industrial quality control as technician in liquid chemistry (wet lab) and/or batch making
Preferred: BS Chemistry or other related science -5 – 7 years’ experience
Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform lab project bench work
- Provide laboratory quality control testing to support manufacturing operations including for incoming raw materials and finished goods.
- Perform quality testing in support of our customer’s production operations
- Determine proper adjustments needed to production batches to be approved.
- Write Technical Service Reports
- Completion of Lab Project Plans as assigned.
- Responsible for lab supply logistics-inventory, ordering and quality inspection
- High documentation integrity, compliance, consistency
- Ability to manage a variety of competing priorities within specified timeframes