LISTING: Entry Level ASCP Med Tech for laboratory in Niles, IL
Yes! We are actively Hiring During COVID-19
Our client, a commercial clinical laboratory in Niles, IL, has a need to hire an ASCP Med Tech on a direct hire basis.
Background: Our client applies the highest level of service for its clients in all areas of laboratory service to Nursing Homes, Physician Offices and Home Bound Patients. They offer a broad spectrum of clinical laboratory testing-all designed to provide physicians and their patients with the most accurate and diagnostically meaningful results.
The labs services are broken up into three major categories; Clinical (chemistry and hematology), Microbiology and Toxicology. This modern equipped laboratory requires that candidates have experience in the following areas
- Beckman/Coulter AU480 chemistry analyzer unit.
- Activ5 hematology – CBC 5 cell differential test
- Blood – urine – glucose – cholesterol tests
- Experience in urine analysis and urine microscope
- Phlebotomist would be nice but not necessary
- Must be an ASCP Certified Med Tech.
- Preferred if you have most of the experience identified above.
- Must have a minimum of a few months of clinical laboratory or equivalent school training experience.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a respectful fashion with colleagues and management.
This is a direct hire position with standard hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm with some flexibility on hours. If you, or anyone you know is qualified, interested and available please send resumes to us for immediate consideration.