LISTING: Sr. Drafter/CAD Designer to Work 1 Year at Fermilab in Batavia, IL
Full-time Sr. Drafter/CAD Designer to Work 1 Year at Fermilab in Batavia, IL – Direct Hire
Fermilab is looking for TWO Sr. Drafter/CAD Designer to join the team, one with two years of experience as a senior designer and one with five years. You will work onsite under limited supervision preparing mechanical drawings. The work will be done using Design/Drafting procedures, working to meet project schedules and other requirements, and will include working directly with the engineering staff working to complete drawings.
- Create and revise CAD drawings and using Teamcenter’s workflow process to release drawings.
- 2D drawings are completed in NX11, managed in Teamcenter.
- Quantity will be directed by Fermilab for each task.
- Work shall be performed following the Fermilab QAM and APS-TD and Design/Drafting Procedures.
- All work will be reviewed, checked, and approved by Fermilab staff responsible for the specific task.
- Demonstrate acceptable proficiency in NX11 CAD via an interview through the ZOOM meeting portal
- At least 2-5 years of experience as Senior
- Ability deliver a quality work product to deadline-driven projects
If you or anyone you know of is interested in this position, please email all resumes to us for immediate consideration.