NEWS: Flexographic Label Press Helper, 2nd shift Monday-Thursday, 4pm-4a
My client in Pewaukee, WI is searching for a Temp-Hire Flexographic Label Press Helper. 2nd shift Monday-Thursday, 4pm-4a .
Safely perform label press helper duties in a custom label manufacturing facility and train to acquire a complete knowledge of job prep and clean-up of flexographic label presses.
The primary duties of a press helper will include but are not limited to:
- Working in a safe manner and following all company safety policies
- Delivering stocks to the press and staging in designated areas
- Retrieving and staging of all tools and dies at the press
- Mounting of printing plates and prepping of screens, staging same to the press
- Mixing or pulling of proper inks and coatings, delivering to the press
- Verifying the completeness of the Job ticket instructions prior to printing
- Assisting in the clean-up and change-over of the press
- Demounting and cleaning plates before proper storage
- Must be able to lift up 35 lbs. multiple times per day and be on your feet for 10-12 hours per day
- Must be able to see color differentials and read a ruler
If you or anyone you know of is interested in this position please email your resume to us for immediate consideration.