LISTING: Contract Accounting Assistant – Full Time
Seeking a full time contract Accounting Assistant Milwaukee, WI
- 30% Fiduciary & Controls –
- Participates in day-to-day accounting operations required to support the business
- Monitors and measures inventory compliance to the internal global control framework
- Be a champion of internal inventory controls by maintaining awareness and analyzing processes to identify any fiduciary risks.
- Understands key accounting processes that are done by CBS and other centralized groups and works with them to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Freezer inventory
- 30% Business Partnering
- Assist with Plant Finance activities to provide insights into weekly operational metrics such as
- Yield, Inventory adjustments, and sales.
- Partner closely with the local production management team to look for ways to improve key metrics and report out to Finance and BOSC leadership teams
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement and challenge results.
- A partner in annual planning for location and work with Plant General Manager, Superintendents, Line Supervisors, Warehouse Managers, HR Managers, Customer Service manager, and Sales & Operation Planning personnel to develop and analyze key budget inputs
- 30% Analysis (This complements to above two areas)
- Analyze results to identify opportunities in the business.
- Provide the story behind the numbers to bring visibility and add value across the business
- 10% Projects – Support the Finance function and local management with any assigned projects
- 1+ years accounting experience
- Highly analytical, can bring insights and drive change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels and functions
- Driven, self-motivated, positive, responsible, accountable, flexible
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Some travel might be required
- Duration: 9-12 months
- Shift: 8am-4:30pm