LISTING: Powder Coating R&D Development Chemist
My client in Milwaukee, WI is searching for a Powder Coating R&D Development Chemist. If you or anyone you know of is interested please email your resume to us ASAP for immediate consideration.
The Development Chemist – Powder is responsible for a variety of powder processes including formulating and testing coatings.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Responsible for formulation and design of powder coatings to be marketed in the future
- Supports current formulation adjustments
- Reviews and tests raw materials
- Responsible for quality parameters, documenting and updating records
- Other duties as assigned
- Education level strongly preferred: College degree in Chemistry or related field
- One to three years’ experience preferred in a manufacturing or industrial setting, preferably in coatings or chemical environment
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time