LISTING: Seeking Quality Control Technician in Elk Grove Village
Our client offers a wide variety of products from industrial coatings to custom commercial coatings and adhesives. The right candidate will be a highly motivated individual that is excited to grow within the organization. The client is seeking a proactive, curious, and energized professional.
- Preferred: 3-7 years’ experience in industrial quality control as technician in liquid chemistry (wet lab) and/or batch making
- High School Diploma-STEM curriculum
- Experience in industrial coatings a plus
- Preferred: BS Chemistry or other related science – 5 – 7 years’ experience
Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform lab project bench work
- Color Matching
- Provide laboratory quality control testing to support manufacturing operations including for incoming raw materials and finished goods.
- Perform quality testing in support of our customer’s production operations
- Determine proper adjustments needed to production batches to be approved.
- Write Technical Service Reports
- Completion of Lab Project Plans as assigned.
- Responsible for lab supply logistics-inventory, ordering and quality inspection
- High documentation integrity, compliance, consistency
- Ability to manage a variety of competing priorities within specified timeframes
- Strong time management skills are needed to help with prioritizing which tests need to be conducted first
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, send an updated resume to us ASAP for immediate consideration and review.