LISTING: Seeking temporary Lab Assistant (New graduates welcome) in Montgomery, IL
Seeking temporary Lab Assistant (New graduates welcome) in Montgomery, IL
This will be a temporary position; however, if the candidate worked well with the team and provided the appropriate assistance, it could turn into a permanent position with opportunity for additional training and skill acquirement. The goal is to provide a new graduate with a resume building position during our client’s busy season (June – November).
- This person would do data entry, sample prepping, instrument cleaning, etc. and provide overall assistance to all lab tasks
- Perform Swabbing analysis on products
- Collaborate with team to resolve any issues that arise
- Learn new lab techniques and proper procedures
- Must be able to work 40 – 45 hours a week
- Must have strong attention to detail & Organization skills
- Bachelors in food science or related field preferred
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested in this position, send an updated resume to us ASAP for immediate review and consideration.