LISTING: Ink Lab Technician
Seeking full-time Temp-hire Ink Lab Technician in Kankakee, IL $17/hr
Responsible for providing customer support for requested color matching and color proofs along with support of new business projects. Apply color theory and color principals using various lab equipment, databases, SAP, Microsoft Office and appropriate color software/hardware to yield proficient color matching and proofing to a defined daily output standard to meet customer requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities-
- Complete color matching for various color targets and meet defined quality and daily defined output standards.
- Data entry and import of customer and internal color data into color software for color measurements and aid in supporting color match and digital quality specifications • Understand project conditions, quality specifications, material restrictions, approved products for use, formulary design & ratio’s, lab equipment specifications and customer specific needs.
- Use and set up of lab equipment to create color proofs in accordance with project equipment configuration, color and physical quality specifications.
- Supports departmental Quality System requirements.
- Follow EH&S procedures and good manufacturing principles.
- Insure good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Competency of color software; SAP and Microsoft Office.
Education: Bachelors in Chemistry Preferred
Computer skills: Microsoft Office; SAP and Color Matching Software