LISTING: Ink Jet Chemists
Ink Jet Chemists in West Chicago
Our client, a billion dollar ink corporation, is seeking an Chemist (Ink) with work experience in Ink Jet in the West Chicago location. These are hands-on positions with some bench work, but also involve direct customer contact with technical support teams. Previous experience within the Ink Industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or experience equivalent.
- 5 to 10 years of printing/ink experience.
- Respond to common inquiries from customers.
- Carry out research and development assignments that are relatively broad in nature.
- Prepare standards and specification for processes, facilities, products, and tests.
- Analyze & manage technical aspects of projects, and determine methods and techniques to be used and principles to be applied.
- Conduct research on manufactured products to develop and improve products; collect and record data, interpretation and conclusions; and report results.
- Conduct research into composition, structure, properties and relationships of printing inks, coatings, and raw materials used in their formulation.
- Read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals.
- Lead by example and reinforce a culture of excellence and positive behaviors with team members.
- Excellent customer service; self-directed, outgoing, personable and friendly.
- Project management skills.
- Competency level should allow the employee to author internal reports, reports to customers, or articles for ink industry publications.
- May be asked to prepare presentations or papers to customers or any of the professional organizations related to this industry.
- Apply advanced mathematical concepts and to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer – disability/veteran
If you or anyone you know is interested/qualified for this position, please send an updated resume to us ASAP