LISTING: Licensed Stationary Engineer
Seeking 2 Full-time Licensed Stationary Engineer Chicago, IL $25/hr
Our client a global Manufacturing company on the southwest side of Chicago has an immediate opening for two stationary engineers. Candidates must have updated City of Chicago stationary license with at least five years’ experience. One need for a 1st shift employee and one need for a 3rd shift employee.
- Observe and interpret readings on gauges, meters, and charts registering various aspects of the boiler operations to ensure that boilers are operating properly.
- Monitor and inspect equipment, switches, valves, gauges, alarms, safety devices, and meters to detect leaks or malfunctions and to ensure that equipment is operating efficiently and safely.
- Switch from automatic to manual controls and isolating equipment mechanically and electrically to allow for safe inspections and repair work.
- Minimum of a High school Diploma required for this position
- Current City of Chicago Stationary License Required
1st shift is Monday – Friday 6A-2P
3rd Shift is Sunday – Thursday 10P-6AM
Benefits of this position include:
Weekly pay, medical coverage, life insurance, 401K program, paid vacations, annual increases and much more.
***If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested in the position, send an updated resume to us ASAP for immediate consideration.