LISTING: FSQR Specialist
Seeking FSQR Specialist in Hammond IN Contract
Our client a Billion dollar corporation is seeking a temporary (at least 6 months) FSQR specialist for their Hammond, IN location. The FSQR specialist is responsible for the timely execution of local quality testing, food safety, and product release programs and procedures. They are also responsible for checking and monitoring analytical instrumentation performance, minor maintenance of laboratory equipment as instructed, working with operations/applications to troubleshoot and solve issues, and entering data into SAP and communication of the results verbally and/or in writing.
- 75% Analytical testing for routine analysis of ingredient, in-process, and final product testing and for support of trials and experiments. Entry of data into databases and communication of results verbally or in writing as required. Communicating specification results to internal customers. Release of product meeting prescribed guidelines and executing on the product hold and release programs as established in procedures.
- 10% Performance of calibration checks, preventative maintenance tasks, and simple repair to analytical instrumentation.
- 10% Perform miscellaneous safety and food safety tasks as assigned such as completing ATP swabs, environmental monitoring swabbing, auditing, testing chemical concentrations, and visually inspecting equipment.
- 5% Perform other duties as assigned such as cleaning of lab areas, storing/disposing retains per plan, and ordering supplies for the lab.
Minimum Education Required: ·
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates in Chemistry/Food Science Preferred
Other Required Experience/Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a laboratory or food manufacturing.
- Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail. `
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Shift Hours of Operation: (12 hour Swing Shifts)
Will overtime be possible: Yes
Will weekend work be possible: Yes
*Candidate must pass Sterling background check, drug screen (5 panel with expanded opiates), pre-employment physical including lifting and mobility assessment.
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, please send an updated resume to us ASAP